Prentice Consulting has been selected by a range of private and public agencies and organizations to provide project management, strategic planning, evaluation, facilitation, research and report writing. A partial list of clients includes:
- State of Alaska, Department of Education and Early Development
- State of Alaska, Department of Health and Social Services
- Kodiak Area Native Association (KANA)
- Thread, Alaska’s Child Care Resource and Referral Network
- National Council on Alcohol and Drug Dependence (Juneau, AK Chapter)
- Rural Alaska Community Action Program (RurAL CAP)
- Juneau Economic Development Council
- The National Registry Alliance
- Association for the Education of Young Children, Southeast Alaska (AEYC-SEA)
- University of Alaska Anchorage
You are invited to click on the links below to review samples of the work of Prentice Consulting. All work samples are shared with the permission of the client or are in the public domain.
Alaska’s Early Care and Learning Core Knowledge and Competencies
Prentice Consulting provided project management expertise for the development of Alaska’s Core Knowledge and Competencies for early care and learning professionals. A committee of experts worked under the direction of SEED, Alaska’s early childhood professional development system, to develop standards for what early childhood professionals need to know, understand, and demonstrate to best facilitate children’s learning and development. Read the document here:
AK Core Knowledge and Competencies
Implementation of Online Developmental Screening in Alaska
Prentice Consulting is working with the State of Alaska Early Intervention Program to increase access to developmental screening for young children. The goal is to screen children statewide for possible to identify children at risk for developmental delay who can then receive appropriate intervention. Alaska is implementing the Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ) as an online developmental screening tool that can be accessed by parents via the internet.
Economic Impact of Early Care and Learning Services in Alaska
Prentice Consulting provided project management expertise, working with a committee of stakeholders and the McDowell Group, who conducted the research. Prentice Consulting contributed significantly to the writing and editing of the final report as well as the coordination of the project through the final phases.
Economic Impact Report